Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Not Me! Monday was started by MckMama and is a fun way of being TOTALLY honest about how imperfect we are by pretending we so did not do that!

Like I so did not leave the HUGE pile of dishes and other assorted used kitchen ware dirtied to make my fabulous turkey dinner Thursday until Saturday! Not Me!

And I did not subsequently leave Saturday's dishes for Sunday, and Sunday's dishes for today (which are still sitting all over the counter waiting to be done!) Not Me!

While making dinner/dessert for our bible study Sunday I did not let Urijah go 6 hours between feedings since Zarik kept putting him back to sleep with his binky and a blanket over his eyes. Not Me!

And I most certainly did not sign up for twitter when Zarik always tells me I'm online too much already and then spend 2hours+ revamping my blog just a bit, and then almost complain that I never get any time for myself!

That was most definitely

Not Me!

No comments: