Friday, September 5, 2008

Urijah's Baby Shower

This last weekend I took my last trip (for this pregnancy) back home to Cali for Urijah's baby shower!! It was so much fun! There were so many people to hug and say hi to. Thanks to everyone who came! It's awesome to be surrounded by people who love you!! We started out by eating a yummy buffet that my mom, mother-in-law Linda and sisters-in-law Stara and Mriah, and friend Vicki set up for us. After that we did games. First we played a "guess that baby food" game. Without smelling or tasting we had to guess what was in 5 different jars. I did so bad!! Then there was one where everyone had to put a paper plate on their head and draw a picture of a baby on it. It was so funny! Last we split into groups of 5 and one person had to do scharades with 5 different phrases with the other 4 people guessing. My group won!! Our prize was a Starbucks card. Yeah!! Then everyone got cake while I opened my - I mean Urijah's - presents. The cake was SOOOOOO cute!! See the picture below! Everyone was SO generous. We now DEFINATELY have enough clothes for Urijah, plus all the other little things we needed. Thank you everyone!!

No comments: