Friday, September 19, 2008

Not just sick....

Mika and I have been fighting colds since this weekend. It started with her getting a BUNCH of milk down the wrong pipe Friday morning. She was still coughing a really barky cough by Monday, so I called the pediatrician just to make sure they didn't think it was anything serious. She said it sounds like a cold and that the milk aspiration just aggravated the chest/cough part of it. Mika's been acting really good through all of this. She has woken up a couple times per night, but puts herself back to bed.

Well then yesterday she found some dog hair or paper on the floor and put it in her mouth. I went to fish it out (unfortunately I wasn't fast enough - darn belly, lol!) and found something totally unexpected....

HER FIRST TOOTH!!!

WHOOHOO!!!

So it turns out her symptoms are doing double time - teething and a real cold. (I know it's real cause there is NO WAY she doesn't have a little bit of what I have - I'm dying here!!)



The cold mornings have started here....

No comments: