Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Going to California for the 4th!

We were going back and forth about going out to visit our families for the holiday. But then we found out there's going to be lots of people for Mika to see and hang out with!! To start with we are going to be visiting with Zarik's family up at their property in Soda Springs (outskirts of Tahoe), which is on a lake called Kidd Lake. Some long time friends of the family are coming up, and the youngest daughter has twins that are 1 1/2 so that should be fun!! Then after Zarik leaves, my Grandma and Aunt Cathy are bringing my cousin's daughter, Hailey, up to visit from SoCal! She's turning 3 really soon here (At least I'm pretty sure. Preggo brain is making me doubt myself!!) Yeah for friends and family! I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to post when I get back!

Here's a cute picture of Mika from a Geoff Moore concert we were recently at

No comments: