Tuesday, July 29, 2008

3rd Trimester!!

Wow, I can't believe it's here already!! But yes, as of Wednesday, I am officially in my third trimester! I hope I can stay as busy the next 3 months as I have these last 6 1/2 or so and that it flys by! It's funny - I really missed being pregnant after Mika was born, but now that I've been pregnant 1 year and 3 months out of 1 year and 9 months, I am SO ready to be done being pregnant. I'm definately looking forward to having my li'l guy on the outside!

We've got a lot going on in the next couple weeks too - Saturday is Mika's birthday party here in Colorado. Next Thursday (Mika's actual birthday!) we get a 3D ultrasound of Urijah. Then Saturday we leave for Hawaii!! I hope to be able to get pictures of everything up and blogs written about it all as it happens (I'm not the best blogger in the world, I know - sorry!) and I'm hoping we have internet in Hawaii and I can load some pictures too!!

No comments: